Receptionist of the Year Awards 2010, Madrid (Spain)
2010 the Receptionist of the year awards will be held in Madrid (Spain) during the month of January. For more information and registration visit
2010 the Receptionist of the year awards will be held in Madrid (Spain) during the month of January. For more information and registration visit: www.e-aicr.com (link is external)
Madrid, Spain’s capital, is a cosmopolitan city. Its position as a centre for economics, finance, administration and services combines the most modern infrastructure with an important cultural and artistic heritage, the legacy of centuries of fascinating history.
13th January 2010
• Individual arrival to the designate Hotel of all finalists of the David Campbell Trophy, Presidents and the Members of the Jury.
• Dinner for the ROTY candidates and Presidents at Hotel Gran Meliá Fénix.
• Individual arrival of participants with four nights package to the designate Hotels. Evening and dinner at their own leisure
14th January 2010
• David Campbell Trophy International Receptionist of the Year competition 2010 at Hotel Gran Meliá Fénix.
• Individual arrival of all Presidium Participants to the designated Hotel.
• Welcome to all Presidium participants by the City Authorities at 19:00 hours in “Sala de Cristal” at the City Hall.
• Evening Cocktail for all Presidium participants at Hotel Ritz. Dressing code formal.
15th January 2010
• Presidium Meeting for Presidents at Hotel Gran Meliá Fénix.
• Tour to Toledo for the rest of participants
• Lunch in Madrid area, at Restaurant “La Cañada”, at 15:00 followed by a Flamenco show. “Tapas” after the show, transfer to the Hotels and rest of the night at each participant’s own leisure.
16th January 2010
• General Assembly for AICR Members at Hotel Miguel Angel.
• Guided Tour in Madrid for the rest of participants.
• Lunch for all participants at Hotel Miguel Angel.
• Gala Dinner and after hours dancing at Hotel Villa Magna. Dressing code Black Tie. Transfer to the Hotels.
17th January 2010
• Departure at leisure for all participants.