Receptionist Of the Year
Applying for the Receptionist of The Year Competition
Receptionist of the Year consists of one competition where you will pit your skills against other Receptionists from all over Austria. The winner of this will go on to represent the AICR Austria at the international congress, held in Warsaw in February 2020.
Your completed application form must be returned three weeks ahead of the competition date.
Successful applicants need to be available for a competition, which will take 30 min. The competition includes the introduction of the candidate, answering hotel related questions and of a role play. Applicants must attend in full uniform.
All candidates must be available on the evening of the competition date for the announcement of the winner.
AICR Congress Warsaw 2020
The winner announced will travel to Warsaw in February to compete internationally against receptionists from other sections of the AICR.
Terms and Conditions:
- The person putting you forward must be a paid up member of the AICR Austria and currently work at the same hotel.
- All applicants must hold a permanent contract with the nominating hotel and have to be employed as a receptionist or similar throughout the duration of the competition. Placement students are not permitted to enter.
- Please be aware that you will need to be available to attend various stages of the Austrian competition
- One candidate only can be nominated per hotel.
- The candidate is required to attend the competition on the dates mentioned and if he/she wins will be required to attend the International Competition to be held in Warsaw in February 2020..